Baked chicken breasts with Bell Peppers – what can be more cozy than this delicious food in cold weather?
This dish as if specially created for rainy evenings and long frosty winter days. When you don’t want a light salads or an air desserts, but want a full-value and really hot meal.
Smoked red peppers, hot red peppers, sweet bell peppers wrap a baked chicken breasts with a cloud of incredible aromas and also perfectly warm on a rainy day.
Turn on the oven, take the knife, cut the vegetables and cook the baked chicken breasts with crispy skin!
Ingredients (for 4 servings):
- Chicken breasts with skin -2 pcs.
- Large bell peppers – 4 pcs.
- Ground smoked red pepper – 1 tsp.
- Ground hot red pepper – 1 tsp.
- Garlic – 6-8 cloves
- Ground coriander seed – 1 tsp.
- Vegetable oil – 2-3 tbsp.
- Salt – a pinch
Baked Chicken Breasts – Preparation:
- Mix together the smoked and hot pepper, ground coriander and a salt.
- Wash the chicken breasts and dry them with a paper towel.
- Cut the chicken fillet from the bones, leaving the skin.
- Make a shallow cuts with a sharp knife on a fillet from the skin side.
- Roll the fillets in a dry spices mix and leave to marinate for 20-25 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200 ° C degrees.
- Wash the bell peppers, remove the seeds and cut into strips.
- Grease the baking dish with vegetable oil, put the strips of bell pepper, cloves of garlic on the bottom, and sprinkle everything with one tablespoon of vegetable oil and a pinch of salt.
- Heat in a frying pan one tablespoon of vegetable oil. Fry the chicken pieces on a medium heat until it becomes rouge.
- Lay them with skin side up on strips of bell pepper.
- Put chicken breasts in the oven for 30-40 minutes.