Chicken Breasts with Blue Cheese Sauce are the simplest snack for beer, which you can cook at home in two counts!
Ideally, use a grill pan, then fillet will also be beautiful. If there is no grilled pan, do not worry. Use the usual one.
- Chicken breasts – 3-4 pieces
- Cream 30% – 200 ml
- Blue Cheese – 70-100 g
- Vegetable Oil – 2-3 tbsp.
- Spicy Herbs (your favorite mix) – 1/2 tbsp.
- Salt – a pinch.
- Black Pepper – a pinch.
Chicken Breasts – Preparation:
- Cut the chicken breasts into small pieces. Try to make them equal in size.
- Fold all the pieces in a large bowl, add 2-3 tablespoons of vegetable oil to it, salt, pepper.
- You can add different condiments to taste: paprika, italian herbs, provencial herbs, dried herbs or whatever your heart desires.
- Stir well all these with hands so that oil and spices envelop each other.
- Preheat the frying pan well. Heat it up!
You do not need to pour oil on the frying pan! The meat is already smeared with oil and it will not burn.
- Lay the meat in a pan in batches so that there is a short distance between the pieces.
Remember, you’re cooking fried chicken, you don’t need to boil it. In any case, do not lay all the meat in a pan immediately!
- Fry the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side.
Prepare Blue Cheese Sauce.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and put it on a small fire.
- When the cream starts to heat, add the small pieces of Blue Cheese.
- Start stirring with a whisk, the cheese will begin to melt, the mass will eventually become thick, turning into a sauce.
- Taste it, you might want to add a little more cheese. Pepper to taste.
- The consistency of sauce should resemble thick sour cream.
- Put chicken breasts in a large bowl. Serve blue cheese sauce in a separate bowl and dunk the chicken pieces in the sauce.