Chocolate biscuit – that can be tastier and easier!
The beauty of this recipe is that if you just want to be pampered and do not want to trouble yourself with decorating the cake, then simply bake a biscuit in a square shape, generously pour over it an icing and enjoy the rich taste of chocolate.
If your soul asks for beauty, then prepare the biscuit with the same recipe in a round form. Cut it in half, cover the layers with cream, decorate the top with glaze and chocolate chips – and here before you a wonderful chocolate cake! A chocolate cake is always a classic!
- Flour – 300 g
- Sugar – 175 g
- Milk – 1/4 cup
- Vegetable oil – 100 ml
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Cocoa – 4 tbsp.
- Vanilla – 10 g
- Zest of one lemon
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp.
- Sugar – 50 g
- Cocoa – 5 tbsp.
- Honey – 2 tbsp.
- Orange liqueur – 30 ml
- Vanilla – 10 g
- Cinnamon – 1 tsp.
- Cardamom – 3 pcs.
Chocolate Biscuit – Preparation:
- Prepare the chocolate icing.
- Pour 150 ml of water into a saucepan and add sugar.
- Grind the cardamon and add the vanilla.
- Place all the spices in a saucepan and cook for 10-15 minutes, add cocoa and mix well.
- Put honey in a saucepan and cook for another five minutes.
- Remove cooked icing from heat, add orange liqueur and leave aside until it has cooled completely.
- Cook a biscuit.
- Gather all the ingredients in a large bowl and blend with a mixer until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
- Place the dough in a rectangular baking dish, previously covered with a parchment paper.
- Bake the dough in the oven preheated at 170 ° C for about 30 minutes.
- Remove the biscuit from the oven and let it cool down for a while.
- Put cooled chocolate biscuit on a plate and cut in square pieces.
- Pour it with the chocolate glaze and serve to the table.