Crispy chicken nuggets is one of the little sins that you sometimes may to afford.
It is not necessary to buy cooked chicken nuggets, because they are quite easy to cook by yourself. Moreover, the combination of herbs and the spice of the chicken will depend only on your taste preferences.
Crispy coconut flakes, juicy white meat inside, sauce – and let your conscience bother you a little, but this roasted fried chicken pieces are so delicious!
- Chicken breast without skin – 2 fillets
- Eggs – 2 pcs.
- Dry Spicy Herbs – 1 tbsp.
- Ground hot red pepper – pinch
- Salt – a pinch
- Ground black pepper – a pinch
- Coconut flakes – 2 tbsp.
- Flour for breading – 1 tbsp.
- Vegetable oil for frying.
Crispy Chicken Nuggets – Preparation.
- At first, wash the chicken breasts and wet the excess of water with a kitchen towel.
- Cut the chicken breasts along into slices 1-1.5 cm thick.
- Then cut these pieces again along to make strips.
- Salt the chicken strips, sprinkle them with black pepper and a pinch of herbs, mix everything and leave for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Take a bowl and sift in it a flour for breading.
- Add salt and a pinch of hot red pepper.
- Lightly beat eggs in another bowl.
- Put the coconut flakes into one more bowl.
- Pour vegetable oil in 3 cm deep into a small saucepan and heat it well. Roll the strips of chicken in flour, then in an eggs, and then in coconut flakes.
- Fry chicken strips in oil until they become golden brown, in portions of 4-5 pieces for 3-4 minutes. Don’t forget to invert them.
- Lay fried strips on a paper towel to remove the excess of oil. Cooked nuggets can be salted and peppered at will.
- Serve hot chicken nuggets, with your favorite sauce. They can be a perfect beer snack.