Oatmeal banana pie could be cooked really simply and quickly.
If you are waiting for the time when all the baking will be healthy, low-calorie and remains at the same time a full-value taste, then you definitely need to cook a banana pie according to this recipe. This oatmeal-banana pie will not disappoint you.
After all, a large number of oat flakes and bananas make this pie not only very tasty but also really very healthy.
This bakery is a perfect for a weekend breakfast and a great option for a snack and will please both adults and children.
- Wheat Flour – 200 g
- Oatmeal flakes – 330 g
- Salt – 1/4 tsp.
- Baking Powder – 1 tsp.
- Butter (room temperature) – 130 g
- Sugar – 150 g
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Bananas – 3pcs
Oatmeal Banana Pie – Preparation:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature at a 180 ° C.
- Take the baking dish and grease it with butter and sprinkle with flour, shaking off the excess.
- Mash up bananas in a puree with a fork or use a blender.
- Mix in a large bowl all dry ingredients – the wheat flour with oat flakes, baking powder and salt.
- Whisk softened butter and sugar in another bowl.
- Add in a sugar and butter blend a one egg at a time as soon as the mass becomes uniform. Then add the banana mass.
- Pour the dry ingredients mix into banana mass and stir well all together.
- Put the oatmeal banana dough into the baking dish and send it to the oven. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Take the baked oatmeal banana pie from the oven, put it on a grate and let it cool down for some time.
- Move a pie on a plate and cut into square pieces.
- Serve the pie with hot tea or cold milk.