Pavlova is not just an ordinary meringue with berries or fruits. It is something unimaginably airy, light, melting in the mouth and more gentle than clouds.
This really can seize up any failure. And yes, therefore, you can forget about all your problems at all! And life immediately becomes more beautiful.
If the strawberry season is over, then any fresh berries or fruits (better with sourness) will be good.
Airy, gentle, Pavlova – a dessert that will decorate not only your table but your everyday life.
- Egg whites – 4 pcs.
- Sugar – 1 cup.
- Lemon juice – a few drops.
- Cornstarch – 1 tbsp.
- Cream (33% or more) – 350 ml
- Sugar powder – 1-2 tbsp.
- Strawberry – 10-20 pcs.
Pavlova – Preparation:
- Preheat the oven to a temperature at 120 ° C.
- Carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk egg whites until lush foam, add sugar gradually and continue to beat until firm peaks appear.
- Add the starch and a few drops of lemon juice and mix gently with a spatula.
- Lay the meringue on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Form small meringue nests with a recess in the center.
- Bake meringues for one and a half hours.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool on the grate.
- Prepare the cream. Whip the cream with sugar powder until a lush creamy mass obtained.
- Prepare a strawberry sauce.
- Chop the strawberries with a knife or use a fork or blender to make a puree.
- You can wipe berries through a sieve and mix with sugar to your taste.
- Make cakes.
- Fill the meringues with cream, pour over the berries sauce.
- Decorate Pavlova with strawberries and mint leaves.