Strawberry sauce Pavlova is not just a common meringue with an unordinary story. These small meringues nests are something unimaginably airy, light, melting in the mouth and more gentle than clouds.
If the strawberry season is over, then any fresh summer berries or any fruit (better with sourness) will be good to make a mixed berry sauce for Pavlova.
You will love this simply perfect recipe cause it really can seize up any failure. And yes, therefore, you can forget about all your problems at all! And life immediately becomes more beautiful and simple.
Summer berry Pavlovas are airy and gentle desserts. It’s easy but impressive tiny dish that will decorate not only your table but your everyday life.
Here is a guide to your recipe.
- Egg whites – 4 pcs.
- Sugar – 1 cup.
- Lemon juice – a few drops.
- Cornstarch (or potato starch) – 1 tbsp.
- Cream (33% or more) – 350 ml
- Sugar powder – 1-2 tbsp.
- Fresh strawberries hulled – 10-20 pcs.
Mini Pavlova With Strawberry Sauce – Preparation:
- Turn the oven to a temperature at 120 ° C.
- Carefully separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- Whisk the egg whites until soft peaks, add sugar gradually one tablespoon at a time and continue to beat until stiff peaks appear.
- Add the cornstarch and a few drops of lemon juice and mix gently with a spatula.
- Lay the meringue on a baking sheet covered with baking paper.
- Form small meringue nests with a recess in the center.
- Bake meringues for one hour 15 minutes (75 minutes). Don’t open the oven door!
- Remove meringues from the oven and allow them to cool on the grate.
- Prepare the cream. Whip the cream with sugar powder until a lush creamy mass obtained.
Prepare a Strawberry Sauce for Pavlova.
- Chop the strawberries with a knife or use a fork or blender to make a puree.
- You can wipe berries through a sieve and mix with sugar to your taste.
- Make cakes.
- Fill the meringues with whipped cream and berries, pour over the strawberry sauce.
- Decorate mini Pavlovas with strawberries and mint leaves.